I came across this bunch of useful information on Reddit and I thought it was too good not share and keeping it around for a bit longer:
- For a complete business starter package with Azure credits, Office 365 with 5-user licenses, and some more benefits. Check out the Microsoft Action Pack. It’s what I use to run my online labs. The below links provide info for how to register into the Partner Network & also the voucher promo code web site for 50% off the first year. *Think of it like a cheaper version of MSDN
- Regarding online labs…
There you can get exam vouchers for free. They are gone now… but probably later this year or at least next year (in my understanding, they will provide at least 1 per year for anyone registered, when they have promotions)
*Pro tip, register multiple Microsoft Accounts aka Windows Live ID’s, then register into the program and keep your accounts ready for later promotional offers & free vouchers. Basically; get more accounts, use more accounts, get more free vouchers when available 😉
The account provides also trials for 3-months Office 365 & EMS with Azure credits. For doing online labs.
- Once you are registered to Partner University, you can then access additional training courses.
(Using the partner training learning paths also allow you to align your studies with the exam certification, plus more stuff on there too.)
- To access those you may need to register on the Microsoft Partner Network
- Other places you can setup 90+ day trial are using the Microsoft Demo site and the Microsoft CIE (customer immersion experience)
- Check out these other resources
- As mentioned already you can also watch other free videos from Microsoft Virtual Academy
https://mva.microsoft.com/product-training/office-365 (Not all but some MVA courses align with the certification exam objectives.)
- Watch these videos using the PluralSight 3-months free activation code.
- Register also for Visual Studio Dev Essentials
- You can then register for the free Azure Active Directory
- Sign-up for the Office 365 Dev Program
http://dev.office.com/devprogram (You get 1 year free using 1 licensed user account.)
- Some other things I have put together…
- If anyone wants to register into the tenant network on theITppl I have created the registration link.
https://partners.microsoft.com/partnerprogram/IndividualProfile.aspx?a=0&bi=aedda6cf-20bb-47b1-8ddd-ddb676515ae6 (That will give you access via theITppl, otherwise you can always register your own accounts via the regular partner network registration process.)
- I started to also put together a Sway presentation collecting a bunch of the training videos available online from YouTube & Channel9. Here are the links from my Docs Journal.
- Here’s a good guide how to set up a trial tenant.
All credit goes to /user/robertgabos on Reddit.